The East Dacorum Co-operative Learning Trust
The East Dacorum Co-operative Learning Trust was established by Adeyfield School, The Astley Cooper School and Longdean School in July 2014 and was recently joined by Chambersbury Primary School. The Trust board is made up of representatives from Roundwood Park School, the Hemel Hempstead Rotary Club, The University of Hertfordshire, Lloyds Banking Group, The Co-operative Society and Herts for Learning.
The East Dacorum Co-operative Learning Trust will reinforce the Cooperative values of Self Help, Self Reliance, Equity, Equality, Democracy and Solidarity by:
- Developing outstanding teaching for all our students
- Developing our partnership with parents and the wider community to raise aspirations & achievement for all
- Developing partnerships with higher education providers and employers to provide opportunities for all young people
- Developing smooth educational transitions for children and young people from birth to 24 years of age
- Using the co-operative values and framework to structure collaboration between the schools and wider community for the benefit of all whilst holding all parties to account