This section contains five pages:
- The Careers Programme page details the school's commitment and vision to a Careers Programme and also outlines opportunities for access for our students.
- The Careers Policy Page details our statutory 'Policy Statement On Provider Access'
- We work with a number of 'External Partners' to deliver and manage our provision. The partners are included on this page along with their organisation details.
- A selection of useful websites for students and parents to use to support our Careers Programme (supporting the Work Related Education and Information, Advice and Guidance Programme).
- Work-Based Learning: This page details our Work-Based Learning programme which aims to provide long term, high-quality work experience preparing students for the world of work. The one-year course is aimed at Post 16 students as an alternative to A-levels.